Saturday, March 8, 2008

6 March 2008

6 March 2006

Well, tomorrow it’s off to our PST sites! I’m very excited, but also kind of sad. Up until this point both the Environment Education and Health sectors have been going through all of this together. I ended up making friends with some of the folks in the Health sector: almost more than in E.E. I suppose if I actually counted then I might actually know how true that is, or if that’s just what it feels like. Anyway, both of the roommates that I’ve had, the girl I borrow the guitar from and the guy who I sat next to on the plane over are all Health volunteers. So, hardly a week into training an I’m already saying a goodbye of sorts again. That is unexpected, to say the least.

On the other hand, I am so incredibly excited to get into training proper! In less than a week we’ll be in language classes, and in only two we’ll be in home stays!! Knowing which language we’ll be learning is even cooler because it gives us a specific region where we’ll be working. (!!!!) And, no I can’t post exactly where I’ll be online. In fact, doing so could easily get me fired. So, if you want more detailed info on that, write to me. Or call me. Once I get a cell phone. Also awesome is starting the technical training… hooray! Well, I’d best get to sleep.

Bslama (goodbye) for now.

No comments: