Wednesday, February 27, 2008

formalities

according the Peace Corps Volunteer Handbook, it is necessary to put a little disclaimer on the blog before i start talking about my time serving in Morocco with them. thus, here is the disclaimer:
the views herein do not represent the views of Peace Corps, or the United States government, or anyone else, except my own, Jeannie Coffin. and, i will do my best to make it clear that whatever i feel or think is not a comprehensive analysis of Morocco, Peace Corps, or the United States. of course, my own bias and slant is a product of my experiences, good and bad. thus i will try my utmost to be fair, but if i fall short, please forgive me and do not make your mind up about any of those three mentioned organizations/entities based solely upon my experiences.
whew!
i thought i was done packing, but now i know... i MUST rearrange... perhaps thin down... boo. but i'm leaving so soon!!! super excited!!

No comments: